Canada – Shopper’s Voice 2014 Packaging Research Contest
CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO CANADIAN RESIDENTS (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC) WHO ARE AT LEAST 19 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. Contest Period: Contest Period begins November 6, 2014 at Midnight (ET) and ends on November 21, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM (ET).
2. Sponsor: Sponsor is Epsilon a/k/a Shoppers Voice, 111 Gordon Baker Road, 3rd Floor, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M2H 3R1
3. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. How to Enter: You may enter the Contest using the following method only:
Online Entry: Survey invitations will be sent via email to selected Shoppers Voice members in Canada (excluding Quebec). Click on the link provided to you in the email invitation to participate in this survey. Survey recipients who participate in this survey by 11:59:59 pm ET November 21, 2014 will be entered into a random drawing for a chance to win the prizes set forth below. Limit: Maximum of one (1) entry per Shoppers Voice member.
4. Eligibility: Contest open only to permanent legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least 19 years of age at the time of entry and are the original recipient of the Shopper Voice survey from Shoppers Voice. Employees of Sponsor, its parent organization, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of Contest materials, Contest judges and agents/representatives thereof, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same households of such individuals are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
5. Prizes and Odds: THREE (3) winners will each receive a Canadian $50 Amazon.ca gift card. (Total value of all prizes is Canadian $150.00). Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible participants who complete the survey. Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. Gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes will be delivered to confirmed winners by email or postal mail within 30 days from winner verification. Limit: One prize per Shopper Voice member. The prize will be awarded to the Shoppers Voice member only.
6. Winner Selection and Verification: Random drawings for the prizes will be held on or about 12:00 noon on December 19, 2014 in Toronto, Ontario to select the potential winners. Potential winners will be notified by email or overnight mail or courier, and will be required to correctly answer an unaided, time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question and complete and return, within 14 days, a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if selected entrant cannot be contacted, if required documents are not returned and received by Shopper’s Voice within the time specified, if mathematical skill-testing question is answered incorrectly, or if selected entrant otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules, the selected entrant will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate entrant by random drawing from the remaining eligible entries. Decisions of the judges are final and binding on all entrants.
7. Publicity: Sponsor reserves the right to use the name, city of residence, province, likeness and/or photographs of the winners without further notice or compensation, in any advertising and publicity in relation to the Contest.
8. General: This Contest shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and each of its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, and assigns, and sponsors, advertisers, partners and agencies from, and against, any claim or cause of action arising out of his/her participation in the Contest, or receipt or use of any prize. Entrants agree that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys fees and court costs.
Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, stolen, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, falsified, postage-due mail or destroyed entries and all such entries are void. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions or other liability, or injury or damage to person(s) or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from an entrants participation in the Contest. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Entry by means of automated or robotic entry devices is prohibited. Mass entries will not be accepted. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage, interfere with, or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and/or civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsors failure to enforce any term of these full Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Under no circumstances will more prizes than those set forth in these full Official Rules be awarded. If a printing, technical or any other error occurs that results in more potential winners than available prizes, Sponsor may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible potential prize winners to award the indicated number of prizes in dispute. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of being conducted as planned; or if the Contest becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper execution of entry collection, prize drawing and/or processing of entries in accordance with these full Official Rules for any reason; or, if tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and conduct a random drawing from all non-suspect eligible entries received prior to termination to select a potential winner.
By entering this Contest, you acknowledge having read these Official Rules and agree to be bound by them and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding on all entrants. Entry into the Contest constitutes agreement to be bound by the Official Contest Rules.
9. Winners’ List: The names of the winners will be posted on the Shopper’s Voice website once the winners have been finally determined. A paper copy of the winners’ list may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope by December 5, 2014 to: Packaging Research 2014 Contest Winners, Shoppers Voice, 111 Gordon Baker Road, 3rd Floor, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M2H 3R1.