NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
SWEEPSTAKES IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
1. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C., excluding Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and New York who are at least 18 years of age or the legal age of majority (at least 19 Nebraska; at least 21 in Mississippi) at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor (defined below), its parent organization, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of Sweepstakes materials, and agents/representatives thereof, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, grandparents, children and siblings and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same households of such individuals, whether related or not are not eligible. Void in Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and New York and where prohibited by law.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes Period begins May 26, 2015 at Noon (ET) and ends on June 16, 2015 at Noon (ET).
3. How to Enter: You must have internet access and a valid email address to participate. During the Sweepstakes Period, click on the link in the email invitation received to participate in Sponsor s online survey. Answer all survey questions presented and submit your survey responses during the Sweepstakes Period to receive your entry. Any other form of entry will not be valid. Limit: One (1) entry per person, per household, per email address during the Sweepstakes Period.
Using form filling software or other automated means to answer the survey questions is prohibited and may disqualify your entry into the Sweepstakes. Each person may only use one (1) e-mail address to participate in this Sweepstakes, and such e-mail address may only be used by one (1) person, regardless of whether the e-mail address is shared by two or more people. Any person who uses more than one (1) e-mail address to participate in this Sweepstakes may be disqualified and any prize won may be forfeited, subject to Sponsor s sole discretion. If there is a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address to whom the invitation is sent. Authorized Account Holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Sponsor s computer is the Official Time Keeping device for determining the eligibility of all entries. Mass or mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted.
4. Sponsor: ICOM Information & Communications L.P. a/k/a Shopper s Voice, 111 Gordon Baker Road, Suite 300, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M2H 3R1.
5. Prizes / Odds / Prize Restrictions: Four (4) prizewinners will each receive a $50.00 Amazon gift card. Total value of the prizes is $200.00. Prize is not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded. No substitution shall be permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. Gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Odds of winning any prize depends on number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection: Answers to the survey have no effect on your ability to participate or win. The potential winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about July 6, 2015 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. All prizes will be awarded provided the number of eligible entries/entrants equals or exceeds the number of prizes available. Limit of one (1) prize per person/household/email address. Potential winners will be notified by email and will be required to complete and return, within 14 days, an winner s agreement, a liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release (collectively, Required Documents ). If a) prize notification is returned as undeliverable b) potential winner cannot be contacted, c) Required Documents are not timely returned, or d) potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be disqualified, and prize will be awarded to an alternate winner by random drawing from remaining eligible entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address of the entrants. Prizes will be delivered electronically to the confirmed winner s email address within 4-6 weeks of winner verification and compliance with all documentation requirements.
7. General: By participating, you acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and the decisions Sponsor and its agents and designees in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, which are final in all respects. Your entry and your survey data become the property of Shopper s Voice when submitted. Entries will not be returned. If you win, your acceptance of any prize will constitute your consent (and agreement to confirm that consent in writing) to the use of your name, picture/likeness (recorded via any media), and city and state of residence for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide in any and all media now existing or hereafter created, and without limitation, prior approval or further compensation (unless prohibited by law), and to the use of your name, and city and state of residence for purposes of providing a list of winners to the public on request as required by law. Winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes; Sponsor will report the value of each prize as required by law. A valid taxpayer ID or Social Security number may be required from winner when accepting a prize. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in its entirety or in part if, for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to printing error, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any cause beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; and, in such event, will inform invitees and select the potential winners from the entries legitimately received prior to such action. Under no circumstances will more prizes than those set forth in these full Official Rules be awarded. If a printing, technical or any other error occurs that results in more potential winners than available prizes, Sponsor may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible potential prize winners to award the indicated number of prizes in dispute. Any attempt by any individual, whether or not a Sweepstakes entrant, to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal or civil laws; should such an attempt be made, in addition to disqualifying such individual, Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute such individual to the full extent of the law. Mailing an entry, in person submission or phone requested entry are not valid entry methods and will not be honored. Proof of an online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
8. Release of Liability: Sponsor, prize providers, clients, promotion agencies and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents (collectively, Released Parties ) will have no liability whatsoever for any injury, losses, harm, damages, costs and/or expenses arising from or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes and its administration, and the acceptance and use of the prize or any portion thereof, including, without limitation, any personal injury or death. The Released Parties have made no warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or any portion thereof. By participating you agree that Released Parties are not responsible for: a) any printing, human or other error in the offer, promotion or administration of this Sweepstakes; b) theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of survey or Sweepstakes entry materials; c) technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone/communications failures of any kind, lost, unavailable or congested network, Internet or website connections, or failed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, garbled, or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by sender, a third party, or by any of the equipment or programming associated or utilized with the Sweepstakes, which may limit the ability to enter, participate in or administer this Sweepstakes; d) late, lost, misdirected, damaged, or mutilated mail or entries; e) injury or damage of any kind to any person s computer arising out of accessing and using any website or the downloading from or printing of any material from a website; or f) unintelligible, illegible or otherwise unclear entries or incomplete entries.
9. Dispute Resolution: By participating you agree: a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court in New York, New York; b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event shall such damages include attorney s fees; c) not to seek or be permitted to obtain awards for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses; d) not to claim or accept any damages subject to being multiplied or otherwise increased; and e) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, and the rights and obligations of Sweepstakes entrants and the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Winners List: For a list of winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Shopper s Voice 2015 Insurance Research Sweepstakes Winners, P.O. Box 1478, Broomfield, CO 80036. All requests for lists of winners must be received no later than July 31, 2015 in order for your request to be fulfilled.
Amazon is not a sponsor or endorser of this Sweepstakes.
Congratulations to the winners:
Megan B. MD, $50 Amazon gift card
Debra M. MD, $50 Amazon gift card
The sweepstakes is now closed. Thank you for participating.